Monday, March 28, 2011

Promise 5k

On Saturday we ran a 5k fundraiser for the Sub for Santa at work. We met at Sugar House park on Saturday morning at 10am. The race was 2 laps around. We had hot cocoa and bagels afterwards. It was a lot of fun. Pushing the stroller, with both kids, was pretty tough. It wasn't bad when it was flat but about killed me on the hills. Paul pushed on one lap and I pushed it on the other.



Colin drinking his hot chocolate after the race


Audrey fell asleep in the stroller while we were running. Colin ALWAYS fell asleep when he was in this stroller when he was little. This was the first time he DIDN'T fall asleep.


Paul eating a bagel


Colin had a lot of fun playing at the playground. It started to get really crowded which he isn't used to. He pushed a little girl(18 monthsish) to the ground. I had to go tell him to say sorry and I also apologized to her father. Luckily he understood and dind't make too big of a deal about it.







Audrey finally woke up and wanted her bottle. I love these little bear paw gloves we found her. We bought them when I was pregnant. Someone asked me today where I got them and I really don't remember anymore.


Colin loved feeding the ducks(geese, seagulls, and doves). When I asked him later he said this was his "favorite" part of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment