Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What Audrey has to say

When Audrey was coming up on being 15 months I thought about her Dr's appointment and how I would have to tell them she wasn't saying anything at all. I made the appointment(way too late) and didn't get in until she was almost 16 months. What a difference that month made in her speech. She finally decided to talk and she's been having a lot to say. I have been meaning to sit down and list her words....so here goes

What she's trying to say How it sounds

dad dada
mom mama
nala aya
moo moo
neigh neigh
quack cack
rawr rawr
colin caca
cracker cahcahr
car car
ball baw
yes esh
babybear bababea
milk mik
elmo ehmo
gaba(yogabbagabba) gaba
up uh
bottle bah
book bu
papa pupu
byebye buhbuh

And just because I can't make a post without any pictures...here's more of her painting herself with her dinner






No comments:

Post a Comment