Sunday, June 10, 2012

Catch up: Part 2...Early May

May was a busy month, but mainly because we spent 11 days of it traveling to NY.  Here's a little catch up of early May before our trip.  Paul took the kids to get their pictures taken by a guy at church that was doing a shoot as a Mother's Day gift to the moms in the church.  Here's a few shots.  They're cute, but they got really washed out in editing.  I'm not too fond of this editing technique.







In early May, Paul headed down to Moab for a biking trip with some friends.  That Saturday, Dad and I took the kids to the park.  They had so much fun.  This is a great park that has a ton for them to do(it's where my work has the Easter egg hunt).  The kids played for hours and I got to practice a bit with my camera.  







A bit too bright



Bright again!







Playing with aperture setting






No comments:

Post a Comment