Saturday, July 7, 2012

What they're saying now

The kids say the cutest things sometimes.  I wish I always remembered to write it down.

Audrey is starting to say more complete sentences.
Her big thing to say is "I want it RIGHT NOW!"

This morning she told me " Mom, I like your shirt, it cool, it my favorite"

She likes to narrate her toileting.  If she lets out a little air while on the toilet she'll say "I farted!" and then it is "I poop lots" or "peeing!!"

Colin says some pretty cute things too.  We went to one of my work softball games last week.  On the way to the game he said "Mom, I hope you win your game.  If you win, I'll be your best friend.  If you don't, I won't"

We actually won the game(our first of the year).  Colin cheered me on from the stands and I could hear him saying "go mom" as I ran to first base.  After the game he said "mom, I'm going to be your best friend forever and ever because you won your game."

Audrey loves to "read" books.  She'll sit and turn the pages and tell you what she remembers from each page.  She had read this book to me 3 times before I grabbed the camera and then I had a hard time getting her to do it again.



Audrey telling us  her ABCs, counting, and Twinkle Twinkle...



No comments:

Post a Comment