Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Audrey!!

I can't believe my baby girl is 3 years old.   For some reason this birthday has hit me hard.  Three seems so much more grown up than 2 and I definitely don't have a baby anymore.  I asked Audrey if she could stay 2 forever for me.  She said "mommy, after my birthday party, I will go back to being 2 for you."  She was definitely excited for her party.  She opened gifts for her birthday really spread out this year.  She got a trampoline for the back yard and we put that up a couple of weeks prior.  That was her main gift.  We then went to St George with Grandpa and had a little party there and opened some more of her presents.
The day they were surprised with the trampoline


Birthday party in St George for Audrey and Aunt Jen

Grandpa ordered a really yummy cake from a local bakery





Audrey's presents traveled with us, wrapping paper did not.  

Audrey's birthday was on a Friday this year.   We weren't able to take it off of work but we got out early and went out downtown for her birthday celebration. 

First we went to the Planetarium....Audrey and Colin "on the moon"

We went out for sushi at Happy Sumo...using chopsticks


Playing in the water fountains at the Gateway


Birthday Girl!!
The tulips were so pretty 

 Daddy and his princess on her birthday

We were really busy getting ready for her party on Saturday and caught her painting her toes by herself

Uncle Billy gave her this BIG pink dog.  She LOVES it and has slept with it every night since

Her birthday cake that my mom and I made, she had a Madagascar 3 "themed" party

Fruit cups that were cute enough to take a picture of

Her 3 balloon.  There is a national shortage of helium and I could only get one balloon

Blowing out candles!


Time for presents

Colin really wanted this pirate ship.  He was somehow able to convince Audrey that she really wanted it.  This boat is all she talked about for weeks.  She(and Colin) was so excited to play with it.


Opening a present from Eliana

Giving Eliana a "thank you" hug

Time for cake!

We had a Clown themed photo booth.  I think it was a hit!








 Not pin the tail on the donkey but "pin the crown on Ariel" was a lot of fun



Uncle Billy tried to play but he didn't do very good!

What a smile!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment