Monday, October 11, 2010

Practice Pictures

Next weekend we are going to get family pictures taken. The last time we did pictures Audrey was only a few days old. Colin wanted nothing to do with her and we couldn't get a picture of the two of them. I am so nervous that we are spending all of this money on pictures and Colin isn't going to cooperate. So....we've been practicing getting pictures of the two of them. It's been going okay. He at least will sit with her and try to take a picture. The whole getting both of them to look, not having eyes closed...etc....hasn't been going as well.

This was the other day when we went to Gardner Village. I had gone to look for some bows for Audrey and didn't plan on taking pictures(but I always have the camera). This is why the kids are wearing random clothes. I had put these pants on Colin and realized they were too big. However, he wouldn't let me switch them out. He kept on saying "nice pants" and "wear this one". SO, we went out with WAY too big pants on.















I was bribing Colin with animal crackers and you can see his mouth is full in this one.


This was Sunday after church.




This one turned out so cute of Colin....too bad Audrey's eyes are closed.




Hopefully the professional photographer is better at getting pictures of them than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment