Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sunday in Las Vegas

I am behind on this post. I already posted about Sunday night because that is when the kids dressed up and we went trick or treating. But I haven't posted about Sunday during the day. Paul's been getting on my case about finishing out this trip. It is hard to keep up and takes a lot of time to put a post together sometimes.

On Sunday morning we headed out to the Shark Reef at Mandalay.
This was on our walk over.


Some pictures from the aquarium




Jen and Tyler




Colin


Colin, Tyler and Natalie were having a lot of fun walking back to the room together. That was until Tyler and Colin got going too fast and Natalie couldn't quite keep up. She took a pretty bad fall. Colin is 15 months younger than Tyler and 9 months older than Natalie. He is so short...I feel bad for passing along those genes to him.


Audrey in her festive outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment