Thursday, December 2, 2010

"No me want to"

Colin at the age where he is starting to say some of the cutest things. I want to make sure that I write them down and remember them. This post will have a few things he's said recently but sometimes I might just post a quick quote so I don't forget it.

If he doesn't want to do something like put his pajamas on or eat dinner he says
"No me want to" or "No me like it". I couldn't believe it the first time I was telling him to eat something on his plate and he tells me "No me like it".

The other day we were looking at some pictures that I had printed up. One of the pictures was a little dark, should have had the flash on. Colin points to the picture and says "Mommy....turn the light on."

On Sunday Colin was in the kitchen and was putting away some things he had taken out of the cupboard. I stopped across the room to watch him because it was so cute to see him cleaning up after himself. He turns and looks at me and says "Mommy....What?!?!?!" And he has done that a few times since where he's just like "What?!"

Tonight after dinner Colin was eating some "fruit pudding"(baby food prunes that we feed him to help with his regularity). He started eating with his fingers and Paul told him to stop and use his spoon. He turns over to me and asks "Mommy, me eat with my fingers?" He's already trying to get us to contradict each other, we are in so much trouble when he is a teenager.

I think his favorite word right now is "Almost".
Me: "Colin, it's time for bed"
Colin: "Almost"

Paul: "Colin, it's time to pick up your toys"
Colin: "Almost"

Me: "It's time to get off the potty"(when it's close to bedtime)
Colin: "Almost"

Pretty much any time we are letting him know that is time to go to bed he says "Almost". But it is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment