Sunday, January 30, 2011

Audrey and I go to NY

Last weekend Audrey and I went to NY to visit my mom. It was a nice visit but a lot of work. Audrey is at the age where she wants to be moving and therefor sitting on a plane is not much fun. Our flight out was on a day that the east coast was having storms so airports were a mess and everything took forever. She did alright....not good....but not awful either. We got in at 8ish on Thursday night. I handed Audrey to my mom and she freaked out. And that was about what it was the whole trip. She wanted to be with me the whole time. She wouldn't let anyone else hold her if I was around. My mom or someone could get her up from her nap and have some time with her but only if she didn't see or hear me. She was also pretty tired the whole time because there was so much going on. But even with it all she did pretty well.

We were able to go out to eat with all my aunts on Friday night which was really nice to see everyone. We went and looked at a couple of houses with my mom. We visited with my cousin Caryn and her girls and went and saw my grandparents. Lauren spent the weekend with us and we spent a lot of time with Greg/Tina/Sam.

It was a really nice weekend and we were glad to see everyone.

Audrey in the Salt Lake Airport as we were getting ready to leave


Some pictures of our trip. We weren't able to get very many because of Audrey not letting go of me. These were all on my mom's camera, I wasn't able to get any on mine.






My mom was holding her and I snuck up behind them for the picture. Audrey didn't know I was sitting there






Major bedhead after a nap












Bathtime in the kitchen sink




In the airport on the way home




Colin had fun in Utah while we were gone. They kept really busy and went skiing twice. He did a lot better than the first time but Paul thinks he'll still do better with someone else.


We were able to skype with Colin a couple of times while we were there. He was really excited to see Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment