Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sledding in the Fishbowl

We took the kids to the park that's called a "fishbowl" for some sledding.  It's a VERY popular sledding spot.  It's definitely looked like a fishbowl today.  Since it had rained all day before it snowed, it was a puddle of water at the bottom that we had to work to avoid. 

Water at the bottom

Colin getting ready to go down the hill

 Audrey LOVED it

Colin even climbed back up a few times by himself

Paul and Colin. "Get the mountains in the shot" he told me

Paul would wait at the bottom while I sent Colin down the hill and then Audrey.  Colin started jumping out of his sled to run over and give Audrey a kiss when she got down the hill and tell her "I'm so happy to see you Audrey"


This inflatable went pretty fast

Audrey and I

The camera got on some funny setting here

The kids and I

No comments:

Post a Comment