Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Boating, Triathlon, Delicate Arch

 Paul really wants me to be better about keeping up on the blog so I'm trying....again....to catch up a little bit.  I'll be having a bunch of posts coming up that are old, stuff we want to document.  In June, we went boating with Breck and Preston.  We all had a ton of fun. The kids, especially Audrey, LOVED tubing.  
Audrey tubing with Skye


Audrey tubing with Colin

Audrey tubing with Mimi

Paul trying out surfing

Audrey was really excited when Preston let her drive the boat

The following weekend, we headed to Green River so Breck and I could do a triathlon.  However, the river was too high and we couldn't do the swim.  We just did the bike and run.  



 Breck came in first place, I got second

After the race we headed to Moab to take them to Delicate Arch



No comments:

Post a Comment