Monday, July 28, 2014

Mimi's Visit from Mimi's Camera

Mimi was here for 6 weeks and she sure kept the kids busy.  Every time I got a chance I was stealing her camera to see what pictures she had from the fun stuff they did.  I want to post some here; partly because there's some really cute ones of the kids, secondly because this is kind of our memory book so I want to document it all even though I wasn't a part of a lot of it.

Planting seeds

She loves her stuffed animals!

At the park


Mimi got a pool pass for the month and they spent a lot of time there




Playground at the pool


Putt Putt

Pedicures

Wheeler Farm





Kids and dogs

City Creek Mall

Snowbird Cool Air Concert

Park Silly

Kids and dogs again!

Making fireworks out of paint

July 4th upcycle crafts

Baking...they did a lot of baking

There's Mimi!

On the train at the mall

Kids taking the dogs for a walk

Hunting for bugs to put in their bug cages they made at the Home Depot project

I think Mimi took a lot of pictures of the kids with the dogs!

Aquarium




Playing with Audrey's animals

Another Cool Air Concert

Chuck E Cheese

Scheels





No comments:

Post a Comment