Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sunny Days

We finally had some nice weather this weekend and we made sure to make the most of it.
We took the kids to the park a couple of times and they had a lot of fun playing in water on the deck. Paul and I each went mountain biking a couple of times.

My kids are so daring at the park. It is hard to keep an eye on both of them by myself. I'll be with Colin making sure he's safe climbing up something and Audrey will run to the other side of the park and start climbing something.

Last time we went to the park, I turned around to Colin saying "Mommy, look at me" and this is what he was doing. I don't know how they learn these things.


They are such climbers! I can't believe Audrey makes it up to this slide by herself.


I've posted before how we never got a formal "water table", we just made our own. I think the kids like it though.







Paul and I each managed to get out biking twice this weekend. We went separately with friends on Saturday and then went together after the kids went to bed on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment