Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm so behind.

I hate being so behind on posting. We've definitely been keeping busy this summer.....and.....I lost my camera cord for awhile. But, now I have it back and am once again determined to get caught up.

4th of July

I had to work that Monday after we got back from Saint George. It kind of sucked because Paul and the kids got to stay home and catch up and I had to head out bright and early to work. I did have a short day though. Paul and my dad took the kids to the neighborhood parade in the morning. They got rained on a little bit but had fun. Colin quickly understood that the people in the parade were throwing out candy and he gathered up a bunch. The parade was pretty much our neighbors on tractors or horses or old cars.

The kids enjoyed it though.

I am still hesitant to take the kids to fireworks. They don't start until 945 which is 2 hrs pasts their bedtime. Plus, we both had to work the next day which meant everyone had to be up around 6. One of these years we will make it. We decided to do some fireworks in the driveway again. We got ice cream and all headed outside. The kids had a lot of fun. I think it's perfect for them right now.






No comments:

Post a Comment