Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mountain biking while in Saint George

It's taking me a little bit to get caught up on these posts from our trip last weekend, but I'm trying. We had a lot of fun mountain biking while we were away. We just did one trail, Bearclaw Poppy. We had done it last time we went down with Tara and Ben. It is really close to the condo and not too long of a ride. We had a lot of fun riding it this time. It was so much easier and I was much more daring than last time. I could tell I'm a better biker than last time we were there.

Heading out at 6:20am since it was going to be a hot one





I didn't attempt this last time but this time I made it down one of the "3 fingers of death"


Doing the acid drops


After our ride, I went back with the kids and Paul took his dad and Sheri out



On a "finger"

No comments:

Post a Comment