Sunday, December 4, 2011

Audrey's First Haircut

We are getting pictures taken this week so the kids needed haircuts.  I usually cut Colin's myself (and Paul's) but last time I kind of butchered his bangs.  I gave it awhile to grow out so I could take him to the hairdressers to get it fixed.   I decided to get Audrey's hair cut also.  Her hair has been looking so scraggly lately it has been driving me crazy.  I didn't want them to really take any length off but to just even it out and hope it would look better.  It does.  She did pretty good.  She got kind of upset but they had a movie going and gave her a lollipop. It only took like 3 minutes so she did pretty well.  




I didn't have her dry it so I guess you don't get to see the "after". It doesn't look much different but it does look better....which is exactly what I was hoping for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment