Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gingerbread House

I told Paul that I wanted to do a gingerbread house with the kids.  He bought one while they were all out shopping.  Colin was so excited about the house.  He kept asking when we could do it.  He and I built it the first night and then we all decorated it the next night.  They had a lot of fun with it.



We are in no way very creative with this(we followed ideas from the picture on the package) and it's not the prettiest house.  But the kids LOVE it. 




 Pointing out some of the details

They keep asking to go up on the counter so they can stare at it.  Colin started asking when we were going to eat it.  I'm not sure who told him you eat them but I was happy leaving out the part of it being edible.  

1 comment:

  1. I think you guys are very talented and creative-tell the kids Aunt Sue loves their house!!! Merry Christmas! Have fun in CA!!

    ReplyDelete