Friday, April 29, 2011

More of Mimi's trip

Some cute pics



Pics from the children's museum on my mom's camera






Hiding under the table....one of their favorite things to do


Playing on the swing on a day of decent weather




We all went for a bike ride along the Jordan River Parkway. It was a really nice ride. We rode about 12 miles. The kids did great. We stopped at a park along the way for them to play and they loved it.


We took turns pulling the kids on the trailer. It rides really smoothly but I got the best workout with them. I had them when we were going uphill(gently) and against a strong wind. I felt like I had a parachute on the back of my bike.


Love this picture of Audrey


We took the kids to the park one day. Mom played with them on the playground while Paul and I went running in Dimple Dell(and saw a coyote). After our run Colin got to fly his kite.





Audrey loving her kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment