Saturday, September 10, 2011

Horseheads Part 2

( I don't know why the font came up in such funny spots and I can't seem to fix it. Maybe it'll just fix itself?!) My mom has her hot tub turned way down for the summer. The kids had a lot of fun playing in it.
They also had a lot of fun just playing with new things
On Monday we met Tina and Greg at the mall for lunch at Friendly's. The kids had fun in the arcade first.
On Monday night Paul and I left the kids with my mom to go mountain biking with Jim and Sheri in Ellicotville. They had a lot of fun without us.
We had a lot of fun too. It was about a 2 hour drive. We got there in time to go out to dinner. Tuesday morning Sheri and Dylan drove down to go biking with us. We had a lot of fun. The trails were kind of difficult to figure out where you were but they were fun to ride. We did a bunch of trails and then went over to Holimont and did a trail to the top of the resorts. We went back to the condo, showered, ate and headed back to Horseheads.
The next morning we went to the park at Harris Hill so I could see Corinne. I hadn't seen her in years. It was so nice to hang out and catch up. Luckily her kids were troopers because the park that I picked wasn't quite suitable for the ages of her kids. They got pretty bored. Corinne and I
Corinne's boys
That night we went to Olive Garden for dinner with my aunts and some cousins. This picture was taken after the kids' meltdowns and Paul taking them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment