Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What they're saying now

Colin is always saying things that he sounds so cute or so smart. I wish I could remember to write it down more. The other day, after riding his bike, he said: "If I get better on my bike I can go for a bike ride with Mommy and Daddy and Audrey can stay home with Papa." I guess he realizes that the only time we leave him home is to go biking. Audrey has been saying some new things lately too. She has started putting words together. She will say "papa up" or "I want papa" or "I want more". She has also said "more please" and "milk please". However, her favorite word right now is definitely "NO" Audrey learned to say yes first. She is so cute when she says yes. She gets so animated and excited and yells "YESH". Lately she has pretty much given up the yes. It is all "NO". She'll be screaming for something that you know she wants. You ask her "do you want that?" "NOOOO!!!!" Even though it is exactly what she wants. We never went through the "no" stage with Colin. I heard about how other peoples' kids were saying "no" to everything and I didn't know what they were talking about. I definitely know now.

No comments:

Post a Comment