Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ergo

My Ergo has been a lifesaver. I had heard so many good things about this carrier that I decided I would get one. This carrier is highly recommended because it is more comfortable and it can be used for years. It starts out as a front carrier using an infant insert to carry newborns. It later can be worn without the insert and then worn on the back. I was lucky enough to have Breck lend me the infant insert so I didn't have to buy one. It isn't the easiest to get her in there but she seems to love it when we do. We used this the whole time we were in Moab for our hikes. I have used it multiple times at home too. I can put her in there if she is fussy and she will calm down instantly. I am able to get so much done with her in there. I have vacuumed the whole house and mopped the floors. This weekend I cooked dinner while she happily hung out in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment