Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

It was my first mother's day with 2 children. Paul said we have to get to work if we're going to stick with the "add another child each mother's day" route. HAHAHA!

It was a nice day. Audrey only woke up twice during the night, which was much better than the 5 times on Friday night. And both of the kids slept until after 7, which was very nice. We went to a brunch buffet at Grub Steakhouse in Park City, us and my dad. It opened at 10, we made our reservations for 10. It worked best for Colin's nap. We were the first ones there. The place was huge and was full within about 15 minutes. It was a good breakfast. They didn't charge us for Colin's meal and I felt bad because he probably ate more than I did. They had a live musician during the meal. Colin loved it. He was swaying/dancing the whole time. After every song he would clap and yell "yeah". It was really cute. We were sure to tip him! We came home after that. I took a nap and then we went for a walk. It was a nice day.

Audrey and I at breakfast



How Audrey spent the whole meal


Me with my kids


Colin's plate full of food


Family pic

No comments:

Post a Comment