Friday, July 16, 2010

BUSY, Daycare for Audrey

Busy, that is the word that describes this week, and as I assume, many weeks to come. I was busy when I was home on maternity leave trying to keep up with the house, dinner, and laundry in between time with the kids. Now, I'm back to work and we still have all that stuff to do. It's hard to fit everything in. My evenings are full of washing bottles/pumping supplies, preparing bottles for the next day, and packing bags all while trying to keep the house together and get some time spent with the kids. Oh, did I mention....I would like to fit in some exercise time also!?

Needless to say it has been crazy at our house. Hopefully as we all get in a routine and get used to me being at work it will all get easier.


Audrey is doing alright at daycare. Every time I walk in the building I get tons of comments on how cute she is and how much hair she has. The first day I picked her up her teacher said "she is the easiest baby ever". Today's comment was "she has the CUTEST clothes". However, she's having sleep issues. She's not taking very consistent or long naps at daycare yet. Plus she is now getting up at 630, when she was getting up at 8-9. I guess I should have prepared her better for the early wake time. Yesterday she took 6 naps that were between 20-40 minutes each. Before this week she was doing 3, with a catnap before bed. So now we are going to work on getting her bedtime a little bit earlier so she's getting enough sleep at night and see if that helps her start to figure out this new schedule.

Colin and Audrey get dropped off in the same room in the morning because they get there so early. Within the hour Colin switches to his room.

Here is Colin showing his sister the ropes at daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment