Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Water Tables

It's summertime(supposedly, our weather wouldn't really agree) and summer means water time. I've been a little bit envious of the fun fancy water tables that I have seen people get for their kids. However, I couldn't bring myself to spend $100 on one and we really don't need to have more "big" toys around. So I decided not to get one. The other day we pulled out a couple tupperware bowls for Colin to put water in. He loved it. Paul's mom was in town that weekend and she mentioned getting one of the "under the bed storage bins" to use. We needed another one anyways so I went and bought one and filled it with water. He loves it. I think it makes a great water table for less money and less space. We also got out the kiddie pool and Colin was able to get wet on one of the few nice days we've had so far this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment