Monday, September 27, 2010

Audrey's Big Day

Today(Sunday) was a big day for Audrey. She is 5 1/2 months old. Today I decided is the official day that she started sitting by herself. She has been able to sit for a few seconds or up to a minute but I never felt comfortable enough to not be sitting right behind her. Today she sat all by herself(with the boppy behind her) for probably over 10 minutes, and did that multiple times. She seemed to love the new freedom and being able to do things from a new angle.

Playing with her toys from a new angle


Playing with big brother Colin


So happy about her new freedom!





I also decided today to start feeding her rice cereal. I am a believer in waiting until 6 months but I felt like we were close enough. I'm not really sure what she thought of it. She was making funny faces but still opening up to the spoon. She didn't eat a whole lot but I think it was a successful first feeding.







No comments:

Post a Comment