Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random Cuteness

I just had a bunch of random videos and pictures that I didn't really know how to put in a post other than just having a random post of everything.

Colin helping Audrey with tummy time


Close up


More tummy time


Audrey matches her doll


So cute with a flowery hat


Eating apples in the bin as my mom and I were organizing clothes


Colin loves his new "big tractor". He and Paul came up with a more creative way to eat apples.


Audrey playing with Colin's keyboard


We all went to the park on Sunday. I decided that I would sneak in a little exercising while we were there. I ran a lap around the park, did some step ups on the bench, and then started doing some lunges. Colin must have thought it looked like fun because he decided to join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment